Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Bads of Health Care Reform Pt.2

   
Another reason why I believe that the U.S. should not have health care reform is lack of competition.Such government-runned programs such as the United States Postal Service already lack integrity to do the job right. Last Christmas, I went to the local postal office, and I wanted to send a package to my grandma. However, I was unable to because the U.S.P.S. ran out of mailing boxes. I was very disappointed because the U.S.P.S. should have known that it needed more boxes in order to compensate for the high demand of mailing orders during Christmas time. Imagine if U.S. health care was like that, "Sorry, Johnny but we are out of blood today, you'll have to come back tomorrow." If companies have little or no competition, why should the company work as hard when it knows the consumer will come back.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment